NAME: Valory Pierce
OTHER NAMES: 平雪蘭 / 설란 / ヴァロリ
NATIONALITY: Chinese American
BLOOD TYPE: O
ZODIAC: Leo | Sheep
HEIGHT: 5’9” (174 cm)
HOBBY: Reading & Drawing Manga, Cooking
LIFE MOTTO: “May Courage Be Your Wings”
FAVORITE FLOWER: Sunflower
FANBASE NAME: VALORIAN
FAN COLOR: Rose Gold
• BIOGRAPHY •
Valory Pierce is an Chinese American Actress, Model, YouTube personality, Manga Artist, Social media influencer and Vlogger on her self-titled YouTube channel
www.youtube.com/Valory ( main )
Pierce is a YouTuber / Actress, where she has garnered well over 340,000+ subscribers with 95 million+ video views on her self-titled channel. She has worked alongside with Ann Taylor LOFT, Solestruck Shoes, Sony Pictures, The Swan Princess Franchise, Amino Apps, Audible, Japan Crate, Pied Piper Inc., Docfinderkorea, Poshmark and countless other brands as an Influencer.
She is known for her comic story art and voice acting on YouTube. In 2016, Pierce’s first ever voiceover acting role was when she voiced in an episode of the English dubbed version of Skip Beat! (スキップ・ビート!) the animated series adapted from the manga series of the same name written by Yoshiki Nakamura. Pierce is also the PR for the series starring Caitlin Glass, Robbie Daymond, Erica Lindbeck, Mela Lee, Cristina Vee, Bryce Papenbrook and Taliesin Jaffe.
Pierce has created original web series such as Fairy V (2015) and LUMIEL in Paris (2019) which she has both written, directed and starred in. LUMIEL in Paris is a one-shot fan-made mini web series special based off of Miraculous Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir by Thomas Astruc – the web series which Pierce has both starred and voiced in after a 3 year hiatus from film acting as she further studied and developed her skills and vocal range as a voice actress.
As of 2020, Pierce debuted on Webtoon canvas with her first original comic series titled ‘Dream Art Idol‘ where characters and story is modeled and inspired from her personal experiences.
• About •
Once upon a time, a young girl was determined and ambitious to make her life an unforgettable adventure – filled with dreams and aspirations which lead her to become a Fashion Model. One day, while on a flight to Miami, Florida in hopes to signing with a new modeling agency, she created her YouTube channel under the name ValorBeauty, originally intending to document her modeling adventures and cosplay makeup tutorials. Little did she know, that her tiny little YouTube channel will someday change her life, career and dreams forever…and her story unfolds.
Hello there~ My name’s Valory! I am a YouTuber under the screen name ValorBeauty, since 2014! I started out by making Beauty & Cosplay Makeup tutorials (I still do occasionally!) but I have since branched out to other genres and interests!
YouTube is the place where I can turn my dreams, into reality…it is my passion and mission to cheer you all up, and make you smile! When life is a struggle, throw fairy dust at it! My channel is the essence of me with anything and everything that I love doing or interested in. You can tell I have a vast list of hobbies and interests (possibly obsessions) but that’s what makes life colorful! You should always try and discover new things that you might come to like, you just never know until you give it a go!
YouTube has been a great platform for me to express my creativity and discover more of my passion. Although, I started doing cosplay inspired makeup tutorials in my early days on my channel, it was not enough to challenge my creativity for me to ‘evolve’ and grow as a YouTube Content Creator. My biggest dream on YouTube is to put a smile, and encourage my viewers to follow their dreams and truly give it their all. Life can be rotten, so let’s create a world of our own with fairy dust.
Thank you so much for the love, loyalty, and believing in me. Its all thanks to you guys that I am able to shine in my own way.
• Milestones •
Here are my milestones, and how our VALORIAN family is growing day by day! You guys mean the world to me, you’re like family to me
JOINED FEB 27TH 2014
- 7,000 Valorians – May 2nd 2015
- 8,000 Valorians – June 21st 2015
- 9,000 Valorians – July 24th 2015
- 10,000 Valorians – August 26th 2015
- 11,000 Valorians – October 19th 2015
- 12,000 Valorians – December 27th 2015
- 13,000 Valorians – February 13th 2016
- 14,000 Valorians – March 27th 2016
- 15,000 Valorians – May 17th 2016
- 16,000 Valorians – May 22nd 2016
- 17,000 Valorians – May 24th 2016
- 18,000 Valorians – May 26th 2016
- 19,000 Valorians – May 28th 2016
- 20,000 Valorians – May 29th 2016
- 25,000 Valorians – June 7th 2016
- 30,000 Valorians – June 18th 2016
- 40,000 Valorians – July 18th 2016 (Bye School Goal #1)
- 50,000 Valorians – August 24th 2016 (Bye School Goal #2)
- 60,000 Valorians – September 16th 2016
- 70,000 Valorians – October 29th 2016
- 80,000 Valorians – January 1st 2017
- 90,000 Valorians – February 18th 2017
- 100,000 VALORIANS – April 1st 2017
- 120,000 Valorians – July 21st 2017
- 150,000 Valorians – December 2nd 2017
- 200,000 VALORIANS – April 13th 2018
- 250,000 Valorians – August 10 2018
- 300,000 VALORIANS – May 16th 2019